Senior Care Assistant
Positions available: Full time, Part time
Senior Care Workers are extraordinary people: You step in and help with the little things, the big things and everything in between. You do the most rewarding job in the world, day in, day out, rain or shine.
Our Senior Care Assistants are driven, resilient and compassionate people who empower our customers to live independently in the community, and we are immensely proud of the work they do, changing lives one step at a time.
We provide full training, support and opportunities to our amazing Senior Care Workers, no matter what your background.
Job Type / Category
Who we are:
- A care provider first and a business second
- Kind & friendly team of Care Assistants
- Well respected in the community and by social services and the NHS
- Outstanding report by CQC
- Proud of what we do and always improving
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
At least 1 year experience in Health & Social Care setting
A qualification in Health & Social Care desirable but not essential
Apart from being a friendly bunch we offer other incentives for our Senior Care Assistants:
- £10.75 p/h weekdays
- £11.50 p/h weekends
- £15.00 bank holidays
- £7.83 p/h travel time
- 34p per mile
- £125.00 per weekend on-call
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Paid day off on your Birthday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Insurance
- Uniform included
- Paid Training
- Team bonding events
Perks of how we run as a business:
- Responsive management team
- Regular Care Assistant meetings to meet up with your colleagues and team
- Disgraceful amounts of cake and biscuits in the office!
We are quite simply a very friendly warm and positive company who make people in the community happy and treat our Care Assistants well.
Get in touch to find out more or click apply
Alternatively, If you’d like to have a chat with our friendly recruitment team, please call 01225 445225 or 01179 505855
If you CARE, become a CARER and build a CAREER
Bluebird Care is an equal opportunities employer.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this position. A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.