Female Care Assistant
Positions available: Full time, Part time
Bluebird Care Peterborough & Rutland have opportunities for Care Assistants to join our Rutland team. Earn £8.30
per hour + paid travel time + paid mileage.
To be considered for the role it is essential that you have a Full Driving Licence and your own car.
We have full time and part time hours available, working to guaranteed hours contracts.
We provide care between the hours of 7am and 10pm, 7 days a week. Please note that Care Assistants are required to work alternate weekends.
These are some of the benefits our team of Care Assistants enjoy at Bluebird Care:
In your role as a Care Assistant, supporting and assisting our customers, your duties may include:
- Flexible working patterns to maintain your work life balance
- Alternate weekends - 26 weekends of the year off
- High hourly rate covers travel time, yes, all travel time is paid!
- Mileage allowance of 28p per mile
- Fully paid Skills Assessment
- Breakdown support
- 25 days paid holiday
- Fully paid induction training
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Fully funded and paid specialist and ongoing training within Health & Social Care NVQ
- Washing and bathing
- Helping dress and undress
- Medication prompting
- Meal preparation
- Keeping their home clean and tidy
- Companionship and support
Other activities might include helping the customer access the local community to go shopping or attend social groups/events.
The skills needed to be an outstanding Care Assistant are good communication listening skills, being organised, flexible, reliable with a naturally caring nature and to be respectful always whilst promoting dignity and independence.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Care Assistant in our award-winning business, then apply today!
Section 7(2b) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 applies that there is a genuine occupational requirement for female staff for these positions