Live in Care Worker
Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Wednesbury, and West Bromwich
Positions available: Full time
Bluebird Care are a fresh and exciting company that provide a holistic homecare service to our customers throughout the UK. We believe that every person is entitled to the highest quality of care within their own home environment.
As Bluebird Care continues to expand, we have immediate opportunities within the Sandwell area. This will provide you with diverse experiences of care within the community and develop an authentic career in the care sector.
You may well the kind of person we are looking for if:
- You are sincere about providing quality care
- You can communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- You are able to work in the Sandwell Borough area
- You can be away from home for up to four weeks while on assignment
- You have care experience
As a Bluebird Care team member, you can expect to be valued and;
- Inducted and trained
- Fully supported
- Flexibility in assignment roster
- Paid holidays
- Earn £450 - £550 per week
If you are ready to make an impact in the lives of people and to work for a company that is changing the culture of care within the UK, please call our office team on 0121 389 1260 or click below to apply.